- No comments
It’s never too late to plan the perfect getaway or family vacation with friends and loved ones but instead of the usual beach vacation or cruise destination, why not consider something different and book a luxury sailing tour instead. Located in Maui, Hawaii, Gemini Sailing Tours offer a luxurious 64’ catamaran that can accommodate large groups and is perfect for family reunions. Activities include snorkel sail adventures, sunset sails, and morning and afternoon whale watch adventures.
Tips for Booking a Sailing Tour Cruise
If you plan on booking a fully crewed luxury catamaran sailing tour or charter, you will have some things to consider including:
• Number of guests: Gemini offers a 64” catamaran that can accommodate 75 passengers, but to give guests ample space tours and charters are limited to 49 people to ensure that guests are completely comfortable. Once you have determined how many people will be participating, the knowledgeable experts at Gemini Sailing Tours will plot a course and help you decide on a list of activates that are best suited for guests.
• Type of sailing vessel: Catamarans offer more stability than traditional sailing boats, and like sailboats, catamarans are more economical because they rely on wind rather than fuel. The most popular sail destinations include touring the crystal clean water of the Hawaiian Islands to swim and snorkel or whale watch.
• Timing: consider when you would like to participate in your catamaran adventure and book your trip as soon as possible. The earlier you begin the scheduling the process, the more choices will be available to set a firm date. If your dates coincide with major holidays such as Christmas day or New Year’s, it would be prudent to plan your trip a year or more in advance.
• Sailing tour activities: Ask yourself this very important question: What type of activities are the most important to me and my guests? You will need to consider the age groups and activity levels to ensure that your luxury catamaran tour or charter is an enjoyable experience for all of your guests. Activities include snorkeling and diving sail adventures, sunset tours, and morning and afternoon whale watching. Once you have decided on your activities, you and your group can sit back and relax while our crew of professionals takes care of the rest.
• Menu: Depending on the type of sailing adventure that you select, we provide a selection of menus including a hot buffet lunch for our snorkel sail adventure, a selection of appetizers for our Sunset sailing adventure, Continental breakfast for morning whale watching and appetizers for our afternoon whale watch adventures.